Sig P320 AXG Pro *Reduced Price

Post handguns FOR SALE here...
Forum rules
It is every member's responsibility to know and follow all local, State & Federal laws regarding the sale or transfer of firearms/parts/etc...in their respective jurisdictions. No illegal activity will be allowed here on SGT. This is a zero tolerance rule and will be strictly enforced. Violators will be banned permanently. Proceed solely at your own risk.
thurman
City: Post Falls
State: ID
Favorite Firearm: Glock
Next Firearm: Sig 229 Legion SAO

Sig P320 AXG Pro *Reduced Price

Post by thurman » Sat May 25, 2024 3:27 pm

I’m selling a few of my higher end Sigs. I’m trying to thin the herd a bit of the ones I don’t shoot often enough to have lying around.

Sig P320 AXG PRO:

Bought new for $1,200 and shot very little. It has the metal, AXG frame and g10 grips, mag well, extended controls, flat facing trigger, optics ready, night sights with green front dot. The AXG frame makes this incredibly flat shooting and a joy to shoot. Currently has grip tape on it, can come off easily.

Comes with: 2x 17rd with metal baseplates, 5x 21 round extended mags (+$200). Black point tactical mini wing holster ($110).

P320 AXG PRO

Pistol + 7 mags + holster = $1,050 $950

Also for sale is a safariland als optics ready holster. I can negotiate into the sale.

Absolutely no WA sales. Will do Idaho FTF with ID Check.

Thanks SGT!

No trades
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by thurman on Mon Jun 03, 2024 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thurman
Next Firearm: Sig 229 Legion SAO

Re: *Drop Sig P320 AXG Pro

Post by thurman » Mon Jun 03, 2024 12:51 pm

*bump*

thurman