Christensen Arms Mesa | .308 | Hunt Ready!

Post rifles FOR SALE here...
Forum rules
It is every member's responsibility to know and follow all local, State & Federal laws regarding the sale or transfer of firearms/parts/etc...in their respective jurisdictions. No illegal activity will be allowed here on SGT. This is a zero tolerance rule and will be strictly enforced. Violators will be banned permanently. Proceed solely at your own risk.
tlportraits
Accomplished Gun Trader
City: Hayden
State: Idaho
Favorite Firearm: 1911A1 (USGI)

Christensen Arms Mesa | .308 | Hunt Ready!

Post by tlportraits » Mon May 13, 2024 6:26 am

This is just a placeholder; I’ll include more photos shortly.

Up for grabs is a Christensen Arms Mesa chambered in .308. I paid $1,399 for the rifle last fall, installed a Vortex Diamondback Tactical 4-12x40 scope ($250), CA Ultralight PRSR-X2 scope rings ($130), and purchased the trigger guard assembly that would allow for detachable AICS-patterned magazines magazine (a $270 value). I then paid Jim’s Gunsmithing in Hayden to inlet the stock and install said assembly, which cost me another $180. The rifle’s got a removable compensator and is silencer ready. I’ve got 21 rounds through this guy; I followed recommended break in procedures of 20 rounds and a single shot to take down my first 4x4 buck last winter.

I hate to part with this guy, but I’ve recently gotten into muzzleloader hunting and need to fund a flintlock purchase. Asking $1,750.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tlportraits
Accomplished Gun Trader

Re: Christensen Arms Mesa | .308 | Hunt Ready!

Post by tlportraits » Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:43 pm

Bump!

tlportraits
Accomplished Gun Trader

Re: Christensen Arms Mesa | .308 | Hunt Ready!

Post by tlportraits » Fri Jun 14, 2024 7:54 pm

Bump!