Turn Key .28 Nosler *Trades added*

Post rifles FOR SALE here...
Forum rules
It is every member's responsibility to know and follow all local, State & Federal laws regarding the sale or transfer of firearms/parts/etc...in their respective jurisdictions. No illegal activity will be allowed here on SGT. This is a zero tolerance rule and will be strictly enforced. Violators will be banned permanently. Proceed solely at your own risk.
missioncreekcowboy
City: Rathdrum
State: Idaho
Favorite Firearm: 338 EDGE
Next Firearm: 6.5 PRC

Turn Key .28 Nosler *Trades added*

Post by missioncreekcowboy » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:26 pm

I have a CA Ridgeline.28 Nosler for sale as a turnkey long range hunting setup. Total of 80 rounds fired… All factory ammunition
Willing to entertain REASONABLE cash offers.
I will consider parting out, but I will not separate the ammunition from the gun.

I will entertain trades of equal value, or to my advantage… Guns, motorcycles, economical cars, and just about anything else try me

(PM ONLY PLEASE)

I will provide serious interested parties with a phone number after receiving your p.m.

Included with the sale:
220 factory 160gr. Nosler Accubonds
Vortex Razr HD LHT 3-15X42
80 pcs once fired factory Nosler brass
(Factory) CA Radial Muzzle Brake
Salmon River Solutions sideport Brake
Salmon River Solutions arca/pic Hunters rail
Magpul bipod
Shoulder strap
cheek rest/shell holder

Please PM for more pictures/information

Asking: $4,000.00 or best reasonable offer

Idaho F2F
Washington you know the drill
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by missioncreekcowboy on Thu May 09, 2024 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carrying a gun is an act of love. It says I love my family, my friends, and myself, and will do whatever it takes to PROTECT THEM!!

missioncreekcowboy
City: Rathdrum
State: Idaho
Favorite Firearm: 338 EDGE
Next Firearm: 6.5 PRC

Re: Turn Key .28 Nosler *Trades added*

Post by missioncreekcowboy » Thu May 09, 2024 10:35 am

Bump…. *Trade Interests Added*

I will entertain trades of equal value, or to my advantage… Guns, motorcycles, economical cars, and just about anything else try me
Carrying a gun is an act of love. It says I love my family, my friends, and myself, and will do whatever it takes to PROTECT THEM!!